Thursday, May 28, 2009

Frustrated Ending




I'm just coming back from Sri Hartamas after watching Champion League Final between MU and Barcelona. The game was totally terrible...yes, I'm a MU fan.. MU 0 Barca 2... MU just controlled the game in the first 10minutes while the remaining 80minutes just a disaster..

Back to 10 hours before the game started, Haziq and I were at the Cinta Sayang Restaurant where we enjoy our lunch.. Haziq predicted that MU will win in extra time where the game draw 1-1. My prediction, one of the team will show a good play while the other was opposite, and the first team which produce a goal will win the game with 2-0.. So, my prediction is totally correct.. Hoh..

Besides the terrible match, watching football game at Sri Hartamas was really amazing where there are numbers of 24hours restaurant full of football fan. I felt like going to the stadium and many stalls were selling t-shirt and other football goods so that the fan could proudly show which team they were supported.

One of my friend post in his facebook: "barca didn't play well.... MU just played bad."
At the end of the game: Frustrated!!!

p/s: Sorry for the blurry picture.. I still couldn't set the camera setting properly..

No comments: