Saturday, May 23, 2009

No more sweat

No more sweat...not because im not using Rexona, but the main reason is because I not able to play squash in the evening during holidays.. My campus life is full of stress, so the way to release them is by playing squash (This phrase sound weird).. I played squash almost everyday.. During the holidays, it totally different.. My evening fulfill by watching television..

It is very ashamed there are very limited number of squash court in Penang.. One of the squash court center is at Bukit Dumbar, Penang where our world champion Nicol David and Ong Beng Hee practiced, long time ago before they became a professional squash player.. I had play a couple of times there (I'm not saying that I will become a professional squash player, but don't blame urself if you had thinking so...hehe)... Do you know how much I had been charged for 45minutes of using the court? RM8/45minutes... Huh, that's is quite expensive.. So most of the time I'm just
watching people playing the squash, yes just enjoy of watching them.. That's how crazy am I on squash...

So my hope..U hope(like silky for men television commercial..huhu).. I hope that somehow our new government will build more squash court so that one day Zulzahar Zailan will be top 100 professional squash player..dreamzzz...hehe

1 comment:

Tomo said...

top 100 professional squash player? one word.. YOU 'HOPE'!!!.. eih.. it's 2 words huh? wtvr