Friday, May 15, 2009

My part time job




Today I had started my part time job: A part time driver. As usual, I have to fetch my youngest brother to school and my youngest sister to her working place.. My youngest brother now in Form6, same school as I am..So I managed to capture a picture of my school. I missed a lot of memories of the school. Looking at the students walking around the school compound remind me the moment I going through as a student, about 5years ago.. Spending 7years in this school(I took STPM), with no regrets, give me a lot of important experiences.. Hopeful this Monday I could walk around the school with my friends to capture some memories about my lovely 194-years school(established year 1816)..

2 comments:

Tomo said...

org da jd part time photographer katakannn...

zulzahar zailan said...

kenapa? nk suruh ak amik gambar hg dlm studio ke? hehe