Monday, May 11, 2009

Month of tiredness


Finally, it's over: The Exam Month. It's not so enjoyable month, the month which my sleeping hours became upside down, the month that my body weight drop down and the month that my mood swing around..

Half of year 2009 seems not showing a good sign compared to what should it be. Especially in my target on study totally not as I planned on the early of the 2009. But did not regret of that, the only thing I should think about is what are the plans to do for the second half of 2009 to get back on track of what I targeted. And it depends on the examination results that will be out in one and the half month from now. Hope that I will only get a yellow card, so that I can still play on this game. If I get red card, one more drastic changes in my life will happen..Hope that I did not get a red card as I really love to finish up my degree...

4 comments:

:: kay dora :: said...

either it is yellow or red card, u have to be prepared. the good player will always gives the best of him. chaiyok2x!

zulzahar zailan said...

either it is yellow or red card, u have to be prepared

YES,I'M TOTALLY PREPARED...

Tomo said...

is the arab guy standing next to haziex abdullah ali yahya al Muta'a? kalo betol.. hahaha.. tu jerk..

zulzahar zailan said...

nama dia ak xpasti.. awek dia nama gazal..