Tuesday, June 9, 2009

No U-TURN

Hibernation..maybe that's is the best word to describe myself at this point.. I did not step on the ground for almost 2days..Just stay in the house, and most of the time in my room. "Sleep:Eat:Surf Internet" are the three major activities I did in my room.. I want to go out with my friends but had to limit it because of the unstable finance.. So whats more I can do other than staying at my house?

Night market in front of my flat

Early this month, Meme (my cat) give birth for 4kittens.. Exclusively I exposed 2 of the photos of her child.. The kittens still could not open their eyes..
In one or two days, the truth will come out.. The results of final exam will released and my fate somehow will depend on it.. It sure to be bad, but I hope it will not the worst. Anything happen, either bad or worst, I have to think ahead because there is no U-turn..

No comments: