Friday, June 12, 2009

Life go on...

The final exam result for last semester had been revealed.. As expected, the result was bad.. But, Alhamdulillah, thanks to Allah because at least He still give me an opportunity to continue my degree.. That should be the best present for me for 2009.. Even though the result was bad, for me it's didn't meant that I failed in my degree..

Some of the obstacles that driving me into the bad results are:
1. Luck.. Yes.. Not my luck..
2. Not handle some of the personal problems in the way that it should be
3. Not well motivated by the one who his/her responsibility is to motivate me..I guess..

Recover.. That is the main idea on what I should do for the next 6month.. Actually I hate of failure, but at the same time, I, in no way ,could not deny that the failure itself give me more strength to be a better person.. There are many thing that I have to recover, just need some time to put it in sequence so that the process of recovering become smoothly..

Life go on...

No comments: