Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Static in Static's Final

B1-A6-18...The journey to the war started at 8.20am TODAY..Waiting Wan in front of the On The Run Cafe as he is the one who fetching us to the faculty..8.45 am then we reached at the exam room for Static and Dynamic final paper..9.00am:The exam started. Huh, looking at the questions, and my heart start beats in high frequency, maybe the maximum amplitude.. On my left Azwad and Hazix on my right. I can't answer the questions well. Although the exam designed for three hours, but I stop writing after an hour.. Just answer 1/3 of the question..The rest is almost not touched..What am I going to do for the rest of 2hours..So the first activity: Take a nap.. Looking at the clock is a pain, waiting for the exam to finish. So, I almost static during the last 2hours.. 11.00am: I decided to go to toilet, the 11th person who go to the toilet during the exam.. How lucky am I..hehe..And the last 15minutes, I felt very happy to leave the unenjoyable 3hours of the day..The only thing in my mind, hope my Static & Dynamics had passed, so that there is only a paper to be repeated: Math...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehehe..
chaiyok2..
i know you can do it!!!
just do your best..
wawawa~
meet me at shah alam k..

Tomo said...

hahahaha...i guess we're undergoing the same situation!...hahahah.. i was static n my eyes were static for the rest 2 hours...lalala... let us pray to get LULUS together gether kkk so that we wont see static anymore next sem.. hoho..

the ironist said...

aku tau..aku nmpk ko...tdo je keje